Enter to win the luxury suite at the Lakewood BlueClaws’ ballpark.
Enter to win here!
BLUE CLAWS SUITE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Blue Claws Suite contest (the “Contest”) is open to New Jersey residents who are 13 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Asbury Park Press (“Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.S.T.) on April 15, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (E.S.T.) on July 31, 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Blue Claws Suite contest official registration page on the APP.com website (http://www.app.com/contests) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Contests website or in any email received from Sponsor.
In-Person Entry: Enter in person by visiting the offices of the Asbury Park Press, 3600 Highway 66, Neptune, NJ during regular business hours, completing an Official Entry Form, and depositing your entry form in the designated entry box.
You may enter the Contest as often as you like but only one (1) prize per person.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Winner Selection. Three (3) Winners per month from May through August, 2015 will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. Winner will receive the use of Suite 214 at FirstEnergy Park in Lakewood, NJ for one Blue Claws home game. Includes seating and tickets for 20 people and 2 parking passes. Winner is responsible for food and beverages served in the suite.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified at the telephone number or email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners must sign a prize notification form and W-9 at the time tickets are awarded. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian who must sign any affidavit or release required by Sponsor. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Blue Claws ticket contest is sponsored by the Asbury Park Press. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after August 31, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit APP.com] or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Asbury Park Press, 3600 Highway 66, Neptune, NJ 07754, attention: Marketing. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Asbury Park Press, Marketing Dept.