2 burned after cooking spray left on griddle explodes at Texas Live venue in Arlington


Two people were injured when a can of cooking spray exploded Thursday evening at Texas Live in Arlington, fire officials said. 

The can was accidentally left on the griddle at one of the businesses in the new venue in the 1600 block of East Randol Mill Road, near Globe Life Park, Arlington Fire Lt. Mike Joiner said. 

Two males, thought to be employees, suffered minor burns. One was transported to Parkland Memorial Hospital and another to an Arlington hospital, he said. 

There was no active fire and the scene was cleared by 8 p.m.

Texas Live celebrated its grand opening over the weekend. The entertainment complex has an event pavilion and restaurants including Lockhart Smoke House, Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint, Pudge’s Pizza and Troy’s, Troy Aikman’s burger eatery. 

It’s unclear which restaurant the explosion occurred at. 

Let’s block ads! (Why?)


Source link

What's Your Reaction?

Cry Cry
0
Cry
Cute Cute
0
Cute
Damn Damn
0
Damn
Dislike Dislike
0
Dislike
Like Like
0
Like
Lol Lol
0
Lol
Love Love
0
Love
Win Win
0
Win
WTF WTF
0
WTF

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like

More From: Cooking

DON'T MISS

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format