3ITM & FLORIDA LOTTERY “SCRATCH OFF” CONTEST
WEBSITE ENTER TO WIN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: 3ITM & Florida Lottery “Scratch Off” Watch-to-Win Contest
Station: Sinclair Communications, LLC dba WEAR
Station Address: WEAR, 4990 Mobile Hwy., Pensacola FL, 32506
Contest Area: Pensacola, Florida and Mobile, Alabama and nearby towns and communities in the Gulf Coast area, including in Florida: Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Cantonment, Century, Jay, Pace, Milton, Perdido Key, Pensacola Beach, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Valparaiso, Niceville, Destin, Sandestin, Wright, Holt, Crestview, Baker, Chumuckla; and in Alabama: Orange Beach, Robertsdale, Gulf Shores, Stapleton, Elberta, Fairhope, Daphne, Prichard, Chickasaw, Saraland, Satsuma, Tilman’s Corner, Theodore, Bayou la Batre, Dauphin Island, Foley, Bay Minette, Atmore, Flomaton, Brewton, Florala, Semmes, Spanish Fort, and Lillian
Sponsor(s): Florida Lottery, St. John & Partners
Prize Provider(s): Florida Lottery, St. John & Partners
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: September 17, 2018 to September 21, 2018
Program to Watch: Watch the Three in the Morning program which the Station airs each weekday on channel 3 from 4:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m., and look for the keyword.
Entry is limited to one entry per IP address.
Drawing Date(s): September 18, 19, 20, 21 and 24, 2018
Entries Due: 11:59 PM CDT each weekday during the Contest Period
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Daily Winners: Five (5)
Grand Prize Drawing Date: September 24, 2018
Total Number of Grand Prize Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s):
Daily Prize Pack: One book of ($2) two dollar Florida Lottery Scratch-Off Tickets, valued at three hundred dollars ($300.00). The scratch-off tickets are subject to the Florida Lottery’s rules located at www.flalottery.com, and any prizes as a result of such scratch off tickets cannot be redeemed by the Station. The Station and Florida Lottery do not guarantee that any of the scratch off tickets will result in an additional prize.
Grand Prize: Five (5) $100 Best Buy gift cards, valued at $500.00
Station’s Website: weartv.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://www.weartv.com/station/features/terms-and-conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
Viewers will be prompted to watch the Program to Watch, and look for the keyword. Then, to enter, log onto the Station’s’ Website and click on the Contest tab to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, and keyword, in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Daily Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received. On the Grand Prize Drawing Date, one (1) grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among the valid Daily Winners.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a Daily Winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the Daily Prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the Daily Prize will be awarded to an alternate Daily Winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate Daily Winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station. If a Grand Prize Winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate Grand Prize Winner randomly selected from among remaining valid Daily Winners.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.