Fashion brand Sayki just released its Fall 2018 campaign starring actor Oliver Trevena!
You might recognize Oliver from his hosting work with talk show Young Hollywood, his in studio interviews for The Hollywood Reporter, or from hosting live pre-shows for the Grammys and the American Music Awards.
Oliver is also an actor seen on TV shows like The Good Guys, The Forgotten, and Leverage. He just shot in the upcoming feature film The Rising Hawk and has some other roles on his slate.
Sayki, which is a heritage name by definition meaning “respect,” has been a family operated menswear business since 1924.
- Katt Williams reportedly isn’t cooperating with police in his gun investigation – TMZ
- Dylan Sprouse had tons of support at the premiere of his new movie – Just Jared Jr
- Josh Groban reacts to being the subject of one of Katy Perry‘s hit songs – TooFab
- The reviews are in for Joaquin Phoenix‘s new movie – Lainey Gossip
- This YouTuber just bravely came out as bisexual – Just Jared Jr
- Justin Bieber is perfectly healthy – Gossip Cop