Position: Digital Media Director – Women’s Fashion Brand – Full-time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
The Digital Media Director will lead brand digital and traditional initiatives including strategy, planning, and optimization of media campaigns for US and global markets. This position is responsible for driving strategy, leading campaign implementation, and guiding investments to build brand equity and drive new and qualified traffic. You will be responsible for paid brand media channels including but not limited to print, display, paid social, out-of-home, and emerging technologies. The Digital Media Director will collaborate with stakeholders across multiple functional areas including but not limited to Marketing, Analytics, CRM, Buying, Graphic Design, and Copy.
This role requires fluency in current and emerging digital advertising techniques, social media channels, and traditional marketing best practices. This role will work closely with the client’s creative team to deliver the best content related to digital and traditional advertising, and with in-house and third party partners to ensure accurate implementation of analytics and other online media deployment efforts. This role will manage media buying and planning, conceptualize and lead the implementation of innovative ways to leverage online and traditional media to achieve business goals.
– 10+ years of experience, preferably from an in-house brand media role
– Experience in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth through the implementation of digital and traditional media strategies.
– Exceptional understanding of digital and traditional advertising including but not limited to display, print, OOH, and paid social media channels.
– Knowledge of industry planning and research tools.
– Excellent negotiation skills and tactics.
– Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across departments as well as manage internal and external partners in a fast-paced environment.
– Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative analysis.
– A creative and critical thinker who is also highly organized with excellent project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
– Experience with manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards), DCM, Google analytics or similar analytics platform.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you’ll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Our client, a major women’s fashion brand is seeking a Digital Media Director to join their team.