‘Exhilaration’ with the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra
- Composers old and new share their love of music and the exhilaration it brings, with two musical odes: Schubert’s An die Musik and Corigliano’s To Music. Winner of the International Rostropovich Cello Competition, Wendy Warner, will showcase her virtuosity in Haydn’s Cello Concerto in D Major. We finish with Tchaikovsky’s passionate fifth symphony, with its romantic outpourings that he dared not express publicly.
The concert starts at 7:30 at NCHS’s auditorium. At 5:00, the city is welcome to join us at The Lyric for a free, pre-concert talk led by the evening’s conductor. The respective conductor for each concert will talk about the program he has put together for that evening in terms of musicality, historical context, emotion and more. You will learn not only about the repertoire but also about the conductors themselves.
Customer Appreciation Day with Blackbird Pizza at Frontier Brewing Company
- Blackbird wants to say thank you to all you fine Casper folk with a customer appreciation day! All of our pizzas will be for sale for $10! We really appreciate your support and can’t think of a better way to say thanks! #blackbirdpizzawy #frontierbrewingco #thankyoucasper From 3:00 to 8:00.
Make-A-Wish Wyoming’s Stories of Light Gala at The Hanger
- Celebrate the magic of a wish during Make-A-Wish Wyoming’s 16th Annual Stories of Light Gala on November 3, 2018 at the Bar Nunn Hangar from 6 p.m. to 10p.m. Enjoy a glass of wine during a special wine tasting sponsored by Poplar Wine & Spirits before sitting down to dinner with new and old friends. The evening with conclude with a live auction benefiting wish granting in Wyoming, featuring curated packages ranging from vacation travels and nights on the town to recreational items and at home enhancements.Since 1985, Make-A-Wish Wyoming has granted the wishes of over 570 children with critical illnesses across the state. The Stories of Light Gala provides guests with the opportunity to experience the mission of Make-A-Wish Wyoming firsthand – to watch as imagination soars, potential becomes bold reality, and wish children’s lives are transformed.There are currently 38 children in Wyoming with their wish in progress right now. Be a part of creating life-changing wishes for Wyoming children with critical illnesses and reserve your seat today by contacting the Make-A-Wish Wyoming at 307.234.9474 or online at wyoming.wish.org.
Mastermind of Monkey at Frontier Brewing Company
- Head to Frontier and catch Jeramy & Tristan Adamson (father/son) with Andrea Adamson on bass, and Chevy Kalpin on drums! Mastermind of Monkey are an infusion of Rock/Blues/& Rockabilly, playing covers from the 50’s on up, and original songs! MoM plays a variety of music from different eras and artists from Elvis, Johnny Cash, to SRV, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Springsteen, John Mayer, & Ryan Adams & many more. Starts at 6:00. A UW watch party starts at noon.
Holiday Craft Fair for the Humane Society at the Ramada Riverside
- 8th annual holiday show benefiting the Casper Humane Society will be held at the Ramada.Times:
Nov. 2: 3:30 – 8pm
Nov. 3: 9am – 4pm
Fee: $1.00 per person or a donation of pet product per person.
All proceeds go to helping the Humane Society.Come see local crafters and enter the 50/50 raffle with amazing prizes from each booth.
The best part- you can Christmas shop and help support local business!
Casper Kirtan at Wyoming Food for Thought
- New night. New chants. Same place.
Open your heart. Calm your mind.Join us for an hour of meditative chanting at WY Food for Thought – 900 St John Street. No experience required. You don’t need to be a vocalist. You don’t need any special equipment or instruments. Come. Close your eyes. Sit. Sing. Give it a try. 7-8:15pmDonations accepted but not expected.
Art Play at the NIC
- Come play at The NIC! Art Play is designed with younger children aged 2 to 5 in mind to promote visual-spatial skills, increase pattern, shape and color recognition all the while your child is expressing creativity and having fun! All materials are provided. This is a DROP-IN class, no pre-registration required.
Fees: FREE (members) and $10 (non-member) per child/adult duo. Art Play is the first Saturday of every month from 9:30am – 10:30am.
Craftastic Saturday: Japanese Ribbon Book Binding
- The Natrona County Library will host an adult crafting program on Saturday, November 3 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. where you can make a handmade book. Staff will demonstrate how to bind a book using the simple Japanese book binding technique where a single ribbon holds the entire book together. All supplies provided at no cost. Limit of 60 participants.
PARTY Casper at the WMC
- How much do your teenagers think about the consequences of distracted driving, not wearing a seatbelt and other risky behaviors?P.A.R.T.Y. — Prevent Alcohol and Risk-Related Trauma in Youth — offers an approach to education geared toward the unique needs of teenagers. This one-day, in-hospital program is internationally recognized as an injury prevention strategy to help reduce the incidence of risk-related trauma in youth. Risk-taking behaviors is the leading cause of injury and death among young people, and this program was designed to show teens the consequences of activities such as drinking and driving, dangerous and distracted driving, not wearing helmets and other protective gear. It is geared to teenagers ages 13 to 18.Event is free and lunch is provided. Register by calling Cari Hacking at (307) 577-2723, or email email@example.com.P.A.R.T.Y. Casper is hosted by the Wyoming Medical Center Trauma Program. 9:00 to 4:00.
College Heights MOPS Craft Fair
- VENDOR SPOTS STILL OPEN!!! Let’s fill this craft fair up. Are you crafty? Do you have crafty friends? Share this with them. Can you bake? You bakers are also invited! Do you have a side business, home business, or a business you would like to promote? You are all welcome. Please share and get the word out. Thank you! If you’re interested in being a vendor, please contact us at Chmopscraftfair@gmail.com. Starts at 9:00 at College Heights Baptist Church
Wyoming Dementia Care Trivia Night
- Join us for our Third Annual Trivia Event and enjoy dinner, drinks and some friendly trivia competition to support Wyoming Dementia Care. Call the Wyoming Dementia Care office at
307-265-4678 ext:106, for more info and to register.
See you at the Ramkota Hotel on Nov. 3, 2018, 6pm
Boxing Day America
- CBC will host boxers from Wyoming for sparring and educational clinics. Boxers registered with USA Boxing are eligible to participate. 910 Barbara St, Casper, Wyoming 82601
Tickets for spectators/non participants are $10 at the door.The Sparring Expo, designed to engage youth and promote sportsmanship, features athlete appearances, family-friendly activities, and interactive learning experiences for boxers, boxing coaches and officials, and fans.USA Boxing is the national governing body for Olympic-style boxing in the United States. Boxing Day in America is a celebration of the art and technical mastery of amateur boxing, as well as a sparring expo for boxers of all ages to exercise, hone their skills, and introduce the public to the sport of amateur boxing in their region.
Brunch with Tow Truck Mike at Racca’s
- COME HAVE BRUNCH and watch TOW truck Mike play acoustic. It will be a good time so come join us. Starting at 11:00.
A Tribute to the Great American Cowboy Rodeo & Concert
Judd Hoos live at Gaslight Social
Black Hat Bash featureing Tris Munsick and the Innocents at the Wolcott Galleria
- Enjoy the music of Wyoming native Tris Munsick and the Innocents. A cash bar and snacks will be provided. A silent auction to benefit Wyoming L.E.A.D. will also be featured. 7:30 to 10:30.
Public Auction at John Japp & Associates
- BANKRUPTCY & CONSIGNMENT AUCTION#17-20674 2017 Ford F-150 STX 4×4, 4 door crewcab, silver, automatic, with less than 7,000 actual miles. Like new but does have a cracked windshield.#18-20626 1988 18’ Glastron boat with inboard, cover and trailerOther consignments include:
Unique, old Indian artifacts display and stand,
Cases, Lamps, Flares, Books, Sheet Music, Milk Glass Boat Candy Dish, Several Bells, Flower Pot, Packs of Nude Beer Bottles, Panasonic Projector, Comforters, Air Compressor, Large Grill Guard, Chrome Tail Gate, Weight Bench, New Metal Entry Door, Shovels, Floor Polishers, Pictures & Frames, Indian Type Blanket, Belt Buckles, Sleeping Bags, 78 RPM Records, Family Circle Illustrated Library of Cooking (16 Books), Cook Books, Brooder Stove, Set of Overload Suspension Springs, Costume Jewelry, Coins, Large Collection of Western Horseman Magazine, 2 Red Hats, New Shell Shaped Toilet Seat Cover, Hydraulic Jacks, Lots of Toys including: BB ___, Toy Grader, Toy Nylant Dump Truck, Toy John Deere Tractors, Toy International Tractors, Toy Sail Boat and much, much, much!!
VFW Holiday Craft Fair
- It’s time for the VFWs annual Holiday Craft Fair! Join us for vendors, crafts, good food, and FUN! Starts at 9:00 at 1800 Bryan Stock Trl, Casper.
Casper Dance Club with Steve Frame and his Western Rebels
- Starts at 7:00 p.m. at the Fraternal Order Of The Eagle’s #306, 306 N Durbin St, Casper. We’ll be kickin’ it big time with our full band for our friends at the Casper Dance Club. THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Great crowd to dance with, and a new venue for us! Come dance, or learn how to, with these great professionals! Just $3 at the door.
SMOKE FREE. DRINKS AVAILABLE. ALL AGES!
Jeff Stanley at the Horseshoe Bar & Grill
- Perfect Blend of all music played in Acoustic style. Very talented guy! We’ll just be finishing up a dart tournament when he starts and will be running some amazing drink specials! Starts at 8:30.
2018 WHSAA State Volleyball Championships
- The 2018 WHSAA State Volleyball Championships will be held November 1st-3rd at the Casper Events Center. For more info – www.whsaa.org